How do you get kids (and yourself) to eat veggies? A great answer: a great dip. This dip is so easy to make, it takes maybe 3 minutes if that. It stores in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks (as long as all your cream cheese/sour cream doesn’t expire before then), so that is a definite plus to this recipe. You can make it and have it on hand in the fridge, and whenever you need a healthy snack grab some veggies and dunk them in this simple yet amazing dip. You could even use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and light sour cream to cut back on the amount of fat in it. You will no longer be buying that pre-made stuff at the grocer once you have this =).
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp ranch seasoning mix
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1 ½ tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried chives (optional)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Pulse cream cheese in food processor until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and pulse a few seconds until well blended. Serve with vegetables, chips or crackers. Store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks (as long as cream cheese/sour cream doesn't expire before then).