You can never have to many taco recipes, especially when they include something cooked on the grill! These chicken tacos are so easy to make yet they are deliciously flavorful and packed with irresistible Southwestern flavors!
Have you ever tried adding ranch to your tacos? I love it, but even more so I love cilantro lime ranch on tacos, and now that’s easier than ever to do thanks to the new Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch! It’s perfect for easy weeknight meals because of course you don’t have to take the extra time to make your own dressing, and as far as flavor goes this is definitely my new favorite Hidden Valley Dressing! I love it’s bright flavor and creamy texture.
I bought all the ingredients to make these tacos at Walmart, I love how Walmart has a wide selection of items and everything I need to make a delicious meal! Walmart carries all four delicious new flavors of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing so look for them in the condiments isle and try them out yourself! They are Hidden Valley Ranch Buffalo Dressing, Hidden Valley Ranch Honey BBQ Dressing, Hidden Valley Sriracha Dressing (yum!) and Hidden Valley Ranch Cilantro Lime Dressing. You can get a coupon here for .75 cents of off any 12oz or 16oz bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch, so just one more reason to try them out soon!
- 1 1/2 lbs. bonless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for brushing grill
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2/3 cup Hidden Valley Cilantro Lime Ranch
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
- Preheat a grill to 425 degrees. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to an even thickness using the flat side of a meat mallet, remove plastic wrap. In a mixing bowl whisk together chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Brush both sides of chicken evenly with olive oil then sprinkle evenly with the spice mixture. Brush grill grates lightly with oil, place chicken on grill and grill about 3 1/2 - 4 minutes per side until chicken registers 165 degrees in center. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and let rest 10 minutes. Then cut chicken into cubes, pour juices from plate and lime juice over chicken and toss. Transfer chicken to tortillas, top with lettuce, cheese, Cilantro Lime Ranch, tomatoes and onions. Serve immediately.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.