Anyone out there looking for an unbelievably simply yet incredibly delicious dinner entree, look no further because these will have you covered. These sandwiches are restaurant quality and seem as though they took much more effort and a list of countless ingredients. Rather, these begin with KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS, which does the hard part for you. The one I chose to prepare is the Hickory BBQ Beef and honestly, it created a wonderful entree my entire family loved. I couldn’t believe the minimal effort it required on my part. My family was headed out to the museum for the day, so I spent about 2 minutes adding the beef and the simmer sauce to the slow cooker and I let it cook while we were gone, and came home eight hours later to a meal that was basically waiting for us. All I had left to do was shred the beef and stir in the Finishing Sauce and we had dinner ready in a number of minutes. I love when I can come home to something delicious simmering away in the slow cooker.
Normally I stray away from packaged products but I’m quickly becoming a big fan of these. These BBQ Beef Sandwiches reminded us of some we’ve had while dining out at a restaurant. I couldn’t stop snatching up little pieces of the meat to enjoy while I was taking pictures. The meat is so tender and the sauce is so perfect. I love that it has such a depth of flavor and I didn’t have to do all the work of preparing and simmering the sauces. KRAFT really had such a fabulous idea with these kits. They come in nine varieties and each variety comes with three recipes so you can try out many different creations, or even create you own spin. Each kit comes with two sauces and you just add your fresh ingredients and you’ll have one of the easiest dishes you’ve ever made in no time. These are perfect for weeknight meals, we all know how little time can seem to be left some days to prepare dinner so I’d recommend keeping a few of these on hand. They are set to impress and no one needs to know you didn’t make it from scratch. Enjoy!
Enter to win a $1,000 Visa gift card! All you have to do is comment on this post letting me know: What dish would you create with these sauces? Share your recipe ideas using KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS’ two sauces.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
b) Pin an image on Pinterest that either (i) is your favorite two-sauce dish or (ii) is from one of the Promotion’s participating blog posts, including exactly the following unique term in the Description field: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that pin in a comment on this post
c) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
d) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
e) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older.
Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/23/13 – 10/27/13.
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) boneless chuck, round or shoulder roast
- 1 (17.6 oz) KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Hickory BBQ Beef
- 7 sandwich buns, split
- Shredded cheddar or provolone cheese, for serving (optional)
- Red pepper flakes, for serving (optional)
- Place beef in a slow cooker and top with Simmer Sauce. Cover slow cooker and cook beef on LOW heat for 8 hours.
- 20 minutes before serving, transfer beef to a cutting board and allow to rest 5 minutes, then using two forks, shred into bite size pieces.
- Drain and reserve liquid from slow cooker and set aside.
- Return shredded beef to slow cooker then pour in Finishing Sauce and toss to evenly coat, adding in some of the reserved liquid to thin sauce to reach desired consistency. Increase slow cooker heat to HIGH, cover slow cooker and cook mixture 10 minutes longer. Serve in buns sprinkled lightly with red pepper flakes to taste if desired and optional shredded cheese.