All the deliciousness of the classic strawberry lemonade without the guilt from all the added sugar! This Strawberry Lemonade is sweetened with stevia so you save a lot of calories and the only sugars you get are natural ones from the fruit. This lemonade was actually inspired by a drink I’ve been getting at a restaurant for years and I finally decided I should start making it at home. When served ice cold it is one of the most refreshing drinks ever and I love that it is brimming with so much fresh and fruity flavor! It has the perfect blend of tart and sweet and it will likely become a go-to use for all the strawberries that are in season. This recipe makes a large pitcher full but it can easily be halved or on the other hand if you need enough for a crowd you can easily double it as well. It’s a simple, easy recipe but with a flavor this good no one would know it.
For this recipe I used Wholesome Organic Stevia®. I’ve loved every Wholesome sweetener I’ve tried and the Wholesome Stevia is no exception to that! It can be used in drinks, smoothies, oatmeal or other whole grain hot or cold cereal, it is also a great way to sweeten plain Greek yogurt. I love that it’s perfectly sweet with no weird bitter aftertaste. It has zero calories and no glycemic impact – which is also great if you are counting calories or controlling blood sugar spikes. And not all stevia products are created equal. Wholesome Organic Stevia is Organic, Non GMO, Vegan and Kosher. I love that it’s a product I feel great about eating and serving to my family! My kids love soda but I don’t buy it too often, but with this product it’s a great way to make a sweet drink for them like this lemonade that I feel good about them drinking. So cheers to an to a guilt-free lemonade we can feel good about drinking and serving to our families! Save this recipe because you’ll definitely want it on those hot summer days near to come.
Click HERE for a coupon code to try Wholesome Organic Stevia for yourself!
Stevia Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 1/2 lbs chilled strawberries , hulled
- 8 cups cold water
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 - 3 Tbsp Wholesome Organic Stevia , to taste*
- Plenty of ice
- Add strawberries to a food processor and pulse until smooth, while stopping and scraping down sides occasionally, about 1 - 2 minutes. In a large pitcher stir together strawberry puree, water, lemon juice and stevia. Add ice or pour over individual glasses with ice. Garnish with lemon wedges and sliced strawberries.
- *If using packets, this is about 30 - 36 packets of the Wholesome Stevia.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wholesome Stevia. The opinions and text are all mine.