We all love ranch dips but have you tried an avocado ranch dip yet? Avocados are no doubt one of my favorite ingredients so I add them to just about anything I can and they work wonders in ranch dip! They enhance dips with their wonderful creamy texture and that mellow, yet irresistible avocado flavor we all love.
This delicious dip requires only four ingredients; plain Greek yogurt, a ripe avocado, a fresh lime and 1 packet of the new Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix. It really doesn’t get much easier! And it’s a smarter choice since it uses Greek yogurt and an avocado instead of the traditional sour cream or mayonnaise found in many other ranch dips.
You can make this dip using two different methods, you can mash the avocado up by hand getting it as smooth as possible and mix all ingredients a bowl or use the food processor method as listed in the recipe. Either way this dip is simply amazing! My family of four only had about two tablespoons left by the end of the day. We ate it with veggies for a snack, then at lunch we used it as a dip for grilled chicken tenders and it was oh so good! When we were getting down to the last of it my daughter and I were snacking on it and she kept trying to pull the bowl away as if to keep it to herself because she loved it so much, and she can be a picky eater. I was so happy to find a way to get my kids to eat so many veggies! I already love veggies but with this dip I enjoyed them even more! Try it for yourself and see what I’m talking about! It the perfect upgrade on a classic ranch dip.
Follow Cooking Classy
Avocado Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- 1 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large ripe avocado , peeled and pitted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 (.74 oz) package Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Ranch Mix
- Using a fork, mash avocado with lime juice until nearly smooth (for a smoother dip process all ingredients in a food processor until well blended and smooth). In a mixing bowl combined mashed avocado mixture, Greek yogurt and Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Dips Mix until well blended. Store dip in refrigerator in an airtight container up to 2 days.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Hidden Valley through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Hidden Valley, all opinions are my own.