Bird’s Nest Rolo Pretzels are a cute, easy-to-make Easter treat. And not only are these adorable but they are delicious! They are fun for kids and adults alike.
As the grass starts turning green again and the trees start opening up with fluffy blooms, I can’t help but think about Easter and spring treats! After surviving the winter, I think it’s natural to celebrate with bright pastel colors, sweet flavors, and fun gatherings.
Bird’s Nest treats are a common choice for Easter and spring festivities, and there are so many fun ways to do them! This one was inspired by the Bird’s Nest Cupcakes my family loves so much, but adjusted to be more bite-sized and easy to transport. You could experiment with chocolate substitutes for Rolos, using M&Ms or mini Cadbury eggs for the Sixlets, and even adding sprinkles to your coconut mixture for even more color.
Bird’s Nest Rolo Pretzels
They are simply a salted mini pretzel topped with a melted rolo, 3 pastel-colored Sixlets candies, and sweetened toasted coconut. They are a bite-size, crunchy, chocolaty, coconut, and caramel delight! I love that these are ingredients you can keep in your pantry all season long and whip up a treat at the drop of a hat. Bird’s Nest Pretzels are super kid-friendly, including making them together. Small children can pick out the Sixlets or M&Ms, while older children may be able to assemble the entire treat on their own!
These pretzel snacks are perfect for class parties, after-school snacks, Easter brunch, spring parties, or just because! Serve with milk—it’s the perfect combo. Don’t expect any leftovers!
Other Easter Recipes You Might Like
- Bird’s Nest Cupcakes
- Baby Bird’s Nest Pretzels
- Easter Sugar Cookie Squares
- Bunny Bait Popcorn
- Carrot Sheet Cake
- Crockpot Ham
I hope you enjoy and have a great Easter!
Follow Cooking Classy
16 Quick & Easy 30 Minute Recipes! (plus weekly recipe updates)
Bird’s Nest Rolo Pretzels
- 24 mini square pretzels
- 24 Rolo chocolate candies , unwrapped
- Pastel colored Sixlets chocolate candies , unwrapped (about 1/3 bag)
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened , toasted coconut, very lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place 24 pretzels in a single layer on wax paper lined cookie sheet. Top each pretzel with one Rolo candy in the center of pretzel. Place Rolo lined pretzels in preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and gently press three Sixlets candies into the center of each melted rolo. Gently press toasted coconut around edges of melted rolo. Place Bird's Nest Pretzels in the freezer for 5 minutes, until chocolate hardens. Carefully pretzels remove from wax paper (you can use a butter knife to remove bottom), store in an airtight container.