Broccoli Grape Pasta Salad – packed with tender pasta, rich bacon, sweet grapes, and crunchy broccoli and pecans.
And it’s all coated with a delicious dressing!
This pasta salad recipe is easy to make and always sure to impress at summer lunches and parties!
It has simple yet perfectly delicious flavors that all blend so well together. A must try recipe!
Follow Cooking Classy
Such a refreshing summertime pasta salad. Perfect for potlucks or as a side to grilled chicken.
- 8 oz bow-tie pasta , cooked to al dente according to directions listed on package
- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli , crowns chopped into small pieces and majority of stems discarded or reserved for another use (about 4 cups)
- 2/3 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani non-fat)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (full fat)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups grapes , chopped into halves
- 1 cup toasted pecans , chopped
- 8 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
In a mixing bowl, whisk together plain Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, agave, salt and red onion.
Place cooked pasta and chopped broccoli in a large mixing bowl and pour Greek yogurt mixture over top and toss to evenly coat.
Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap, transfer to refrigerator and chill 2 hours. Toss in chopped grapes, toasted pecans and cooked bacon just before serving.