You can never have to many taco recipes, especially when they include something cooked on the grill! These Grilled Chicken Tacos are so easy to make yet they are deliciously flavorful and packed with irresistible Southwestern flavors!
Have you ever tried adding ranch to your tacos? I love it, but even more so I love cilantro lime ranch on tacos, and now that’s easier than ever to do thanks to the new Hidden Valley® Cilantro Lime Ranch!
It’s perfect for easy weeknight meals because of course you don’t have to take the extra time to make your own dressing, and as far as flavor goes this is definitely my new favorite Hidden Valley Dressing! I love it’s bright flavor and creamy texture.
Normally I’m all about the classic Mexican flavored tacos but I love this tasty spin on chicken tacos. I mean what isn’t ranch good with?
You can also add in other toppings you like. You can’t go wrong with avocados. Enjoy!
Follow Cooking Classy
Tortillas are layered with seasoned, tender grilled chicken, and classic taco toppings like lettuce, cheese and tomatoes - then there's also the delicious addition of cilantro lime ranch! You'll love this tasty twist on tacos!
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for brushing grill
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2/3 cup Hidden Valley Cilantro Lime Ranch
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
- Preheat a grill to 425 degrees. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to an even thickness using the flat side of a meat mallet, remove plastic wrap.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Brush both sides of chicken evenly with olive oil then sprinkle evenly with the spice mixture.
- Brush grill grates lightly with oil, place chicken on grill and grill about 3 1/2 - 4 minutes per side until chicken registers 165 degrees in center. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and let rest 10 minutes.
- Then cut chicken into cubes, pour juices from plate and lime juice over chicken and toss.
- Transfer chicken to tortillas, top with lettuce, cheese, Cilantro Lime Ranch, tomatoes and onions. Serve immediately.