I was so excited about this recipe that I wanted to make the July 4th version right away. So here they are… (It’s never to early to start planning, right? =))
Follow Cooking Classy
July 4th Cheesecake Bites (a no bake recipe)
Fun and festive easy to make no bake cheesecake bites!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 Recipe Cheesecake Bites , recipe found here
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 28 fresh blueberries
- Follow directions listed using 1/4 cup raspberry jam (for the jam called for) and top each mini cheesecake with a fresh blueberry. For best results serve immediately.
- Note: for best results when cutting the graham crackers, if you open the package a day or two before cutting them you should have less breakage. You can use an unopened package you will just have more of them break when cutting, but you can always save the broken ones to make a graham cracker pie crust in the future.
- Recipe Source: Cooking Classy