Recently, my husband and I purchased our first home. I fell in love with the natural light, open floor plan, granite countertops and craftsman-style exterior. The kitchen is wonderful but was lacking something. It needed a focal point. All of that has changed, as I recently received a Moen Reflex® faucet and installed it in the kitchen. It has transformed the space and upgraded the entire look of my kitchen with its sleek look, spot resistant stainless steel and unique functionality! I especially love the height of the arc on this – the Hensley faucet. It makes it so easy to fill a pot when there are other dishes in the sink. The length of the hose and its self-retraction abilities are super useful as well.
Moen is the #1 faucet brand in North America and offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed, on-trend kitchen faucets, bathroom faucets, showerheads, stainless-steel sinks and more for residential and commercial applications. For more information about the Moen brand and their many faucet options is available on the Moen website here.
The Moen Reflex® faucets are built to last and feature innovative technology, including the following;
1. Self-retracting Action – The hose effortlessly returns to its original position, docking smoothly and securely.
2. Easy Maneuverability – Every part of a Reflex® faucet works in unison as a complete system of innovations. The flexible hose moves with you to make your everyday tasks more convenient.
3. Smooth & Secure Docking – Reflex® automatically retracts from any distance and angle and returns on its own, naturally. It’s the faucet that puts itself away.
My husband installed the faucet for me, yet I know I could have done it myself. He kept raving about how far they have come in making faucets easy to install. He said it even comes with a special tool so your hands aren’t cramped way up behind the sink. You would think that with all of the technology this faucet packs, it would be complicated to install, but nope, 3 simple connections and voila! No plumber needed here!
Now you have a chance to win some money to put towards your next faucet. BlogHer is graciously giving away a $100 Visa gift card to a random reader. It could be you! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below answering the following question: What feature do you like best about Moen faucets? Good luck!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/4/15 – 5/31/15.
Be sure to visit the Moen brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!