I’m in love with the cheesecake bites lately, can you tell =)? Three cheesecake bite posts in a row. Hopefully that will give you an idea of just how simple and incredible these are. These are dangerously delicious! Who doesn’t love an Oreo cookie? Then you add a creamy, dreamy, no bake Oreo cheesecake mixture on top that.
If you are someone that likes an easy, basically cheater recipe then this is for you. You don’t need to be a fancy cook to be able to make these delightful treats, but you can fool people into thinking you are with how amazing they taste. Be the hit of the next party when you show up with these! Enjoy!
Follow Cooking Classy
Crisp chocolatey mini Oreo cookies topped with rich and simple cheesecake topping.
- 33 Oreos , divided
- 4 oz . cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- 30 mini Oreos
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whip together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Using a wire whisk, stir in cream, milk and instant pudding. Whisk mixture for about 2 - 3 minutes until very thick. Freeze mixture for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place 3 large Oreos in a ziploc bag, seal bag and crush Oreos finely using a rolling pin (alternately you can do this in a food processor).
- Stir crushed Oreos into cheesecake mixture. Pipe cheesecake mixture over 30 large Oreos, then top each one with a mini Oreo. For best result serve immediately (store in refrigerator if not used immediately).