Are you looking for a moist peanut butter cookie recipe? A lot of peanut butter cookie recipes out there make a dry peanut butter cookie and who wants a dry cookie? These peanut butter cookies are so moist and delicious, how is it a cookie can seem to melt in your mouth?
These cookies are bite size so you don’t have to feel guilty about eating 3 or 4 or even 5! It’s amazing such a small cookie could pack so much flavorful punch! Go make them, now! =)
Follow Cooking Classy
Peanut Butter Bite Size Cookies
Perfectly peanut buttery, soft and chewy bite size cookies!
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside. In the mixing bowl of an electric mixer, mix together butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in egg and vanilla. Slowly add dry ingredients. Scoop out 1 even tablespoon of dough at a time and roll into a small ball. Set dough balls on greased cookie sheet and bake 7 - 9 minutes.