Vegetable dip made with simple ingredients yet it packs so much good flavor! Perfect for carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers and bell peppers.
How do you get kids (and yourself) to eat veggies? A great answer: a great dip. This dip is so easy to make, it takes maybe 3 minutes if that. It stores in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks (as long as all your cream cheese/sour cream doesn’t expire before then), so that is a definite plus to this recipe.
You can make it and have it on hand in the fridge, and whenever you need a healthy snack grab some veggies and dunk them in this simple yet amazing dip. You could even use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and light sour cream to cut back on the amount of fat in it. You will no longer be buying that pre-made stuff at the grocer once you have this =).
Follow Cooking Classy
Simple Dill Dip for Veggies, Chips or Crackers
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp ranch seasoning mix
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1 ½ tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried chives (optional)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Pulse cream cheese in food processor until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and pulse a few seconds until well blended. Serve with vegetables, chips or crackers. Store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks (as long as cream cheese/sour cream doesn't expire before then).