Get ready for your new easy midnight snack—S’mores Bites made with only 3 ingredients! A cut-out, crisp graham cracker round, vanilla marshmallow halves, and a Hershey’s kiss or Rolo. A delicious campfire treat made in the oven!
So how are you going to enjoy these S’mores Bites?
With a Kiss…
or with a Rolo, take your pick!
Easy Oven-toasted S’mores Bites made Two Ways
Seriously, dessert doesn’t get any easier than this! This has got to be one of my fastest recipes yet, and the cutest. They can be made in 5 minutes or less and they taste just like a S’more, or upgraded S’more if you use Rolo’s. These are the perfect way to be able to enjoy a S’more in the comfort of your home even in the wintertime. These S’mores Bites are lightning fast, with simple ingredients you probably have on hand, and quickly toasted in the oven with no campfire and no mess!
I also tried these with Saltine Crackers and they were delish, they gave them that slightly salty with sweet tastiness. You can also mix it up with the chocolate—Reese’s, fun-sized Snickers, dark chocolate squares, you name it!
Kids Party S’mores
How fun would these be for a party? Kids love s’mores… but they’re so messy! And watching a bunch of kids around a campfire? No thanks. Instead, whip up a quick batch of these little S’mores and watch them disappear. If you’re extra brave, you can make a S’mores Bar where kids can customize their own S’more with different cracker or cookie bases, marshmallow flavors, and chocolate toppers. I recommend putting the S’mores in cupcake liners to make it even easier to clean up.
For best results just be sure to eat them right after toasting to get that gooey, toasted, authentic S’mores goodness.
Follow Cooking Classy
16 Quick & Easy 30 Minute Recipes! (plus weekly recipe updates)
S’mores Bites – Two Ways
- 6 graham cracker sheets* , or 12 Saltine or Ritz Crackers
- 6 large marshmallows
- 12 Hershey's Kisses or Rolos , unwrapped
- Break graham cracker sheets in half, then cut each half into a circle using a 2 1/4" circle fondant cutter or metal cookie cutter (if using Saltine or Ritz Crackers no cutting needed). Using clean scissors cut each marshmallow into 2 halves.
- Heat oven to Low Broil and place oven rack two levels below broiler. Align graham crackers in the center of a cookie sheet about 1/2" apart from each other (you want them all to be near the center so they are directly under the broiler and cook more evenly at the same time).
- Top each graham cracker with a marshmallow with the cut/sticky side down. Place marshmallow topped graham crackers under broiler (turn oven light on if you have one) DON'T WALK AWAY, watch them closely as they will toast quickly, allow to toast until golden rotating pan with oven mitt as needed (I left the oven door open the entire time to watch them and rotate, just be careful).
- Once golden immediately remove from oven, place 1 Kiss or Rolo in the center of each toasted marshmallow and gently press down. For best results serve warm, just like a real S'more.
- Note: you could easily double this recipe but I wouldn't recommend toasting more than 12 at a time for more even toasting.