S’mores Bites made with only 3 ingredients! A cut out, crisp graham cracker round, vanilla marshmallow halves and a hershey’s kiss or rolo. A delicious campfire treat made in the oven!
With a Kiss…
or with a Rolo, take your pick!
Seriously, dessert doesn’t get any easier than this! This definitely has got to be one of my easiest recipes yet, and the cutest. They can be made in 5 minutes or less and they taste just like a S’more, or upgraded S’more if you use Rolo’s. These are the perfect way to be able to enjoy a S’more in the comfort of your home even in the winter time.
How fun would these be for a party? They’d be sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. I also tried these with Saltine Crackers and they were delish, they gave them that slightly salty with sweet tastiness.
For best results just be sure to eat them right after toasting to get that gooey, toasted, authentic S’mores goodness.
Follow Cooking Classy
S’mores Bites – Two Ways
- 6 graham cracker sheets* , or 12 Saltine or Ritz Crackers
- 6 large marshmallows
- 12 Hershey's Kisses or Rolos , unwrapped
- Break graham cracker sheets in half, then cut each half into a circle using a 2 1/4" circle fondant cutter or metal cookie cutter (if using Saltine or Ritz Crackers no cutting needed). Using clean scissors cut each marshmallow into 2 halves.
- Heat oven to Low Broil and place oven rack two levels below broiler. Align graham crackers in the center of a cookie sheet about 1/2" apart from each other (you want them all to be near the center so they are directly under the broiler and cook more evenly at the same time).
- Top each graham cracker with a marshmallow with the cut/sticky side down. Place marshmallow topped graham crackers under broiler (turn oven light on if you have one) DON'T WALK AWAY, watch them closely as they will toast quickly, allow to toast until golden rotating pan with oven mitt as needed (I left the oven door open the entire time to watch them and rotate, just be careful).
- Once golden immediately remove from oven, place 1 Kiss or Rolo in the center of each toasted marshmallow and gently press down. For best results serve warm, just like a real S'more.
- Note: you could easily double this recipe but I wouldn't recommend toasting more than 12 at a time for more even toasting.