Easy to make frozen yogurt recipe that’s packed with fresh strawberry flavor and sure to satisfy! Try it with blueberries for another delicious option!
This strawberry greek frozen yogurt is simple, delicious, and much healthier than ice cream . With its three ingredients and minimal prep you’re going to want this all summer long, especially with its abundance of fresh strawberries.
I might just eat it for breakfast :). It is also delicious to blend a scoop or two with milk (or almond milk) and make a smoothie. Enjoy!
Follow Cooking Classy
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 2 1/2 cups plain 2% Chobani Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup honey or light agave nectar
- Puree strawberries in a food processor until well pureed and strawberries pieces no longer remain, scraping down sides once during processing.
- Force pureed strawberries through a fine mesh strainer into a large mixing bowl (if you don't mind seeds you can skip this step).
- Add plain Greek yogurt and agave nectar to strawberry puree and whisk mixture until well blended.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and freeze 30 - 40 minutes, stirring once during chilling, then transfer mixture to an ice cream maker and process mixture according to manufactures directions.
- Enjoy soft or transfer to an airtight container and freeze until semi-firm (or firm and allow to thaw slightly at room temperature before enjoying).