Dill Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Deliciously creamy and flavorful chicken salad sandwiches. The perfect lunch!
- 2 cups shredded , cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup grapes , sliced into halves
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste*
- Green leaf lettuce , for serving (optional)
In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice, dill, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, toss together chicken, grapes, cashews, celery, green onion and Parmesan. Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss mixture until well coated. Serve on a bed of lettuce (if desired) on sliced bread, croissants, rolls, or French bread.
*I only add pepper no salt, I personally think you get enough salt from the parmesan and cashews but if you like more salt then please add it =).