Pumpkin Cheesecake Breakfast Smoothie
A creamy, hearty pumpkin cheesecake flavored smoothie that's like a treat for breakfast!
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
- 1 cup almond milk (preferably original)
- 1/2 cup chilled pumpkin puree
- 1 small peeled and frozen well ripened banana*
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 oz cream cheese , regular or low-fat
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp crushed graham crackers or graham pie crust (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender (except graham crackers if using). Cover and blend until well pureed then serve topped with crushed graham crackers if desired.
*The banana is mostly what gives this smoothie it's sweetness, so I recommend using one that is speckled (not mushy though).
Recipe Source: Cooking Classy