Lighter Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
A simple, flavorful, Greek yogurt based dip that's perfect for all your favorite veggies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups plain Greek Yogurt (I used regular fat)
- 3 Tbsp full fat mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic , finely minced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp chopped parsley , plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp freeze dried chives (or 1 tsp regular dried)
- 1 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt , then more to taste (I did 1/4 + 1/8 tsp)
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl. Preferably chill 30 minutes (you can serve it right away I just like to let it rest and let the flavors meld a bit). Store in refrigerator in an airtight container. Serve with veggies.
Recipe Source: Cooking Classy