Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Such and easy and delicious way to prepare Brussels sprouts! The bright tangy lemon and rich parmesan is the perfect compliment. It's recipes like this that got my kids to love Brussels sprouts!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
Calories: 138 kcal
- 1 lb brussels sprouts , rinsed and dried, ends trimmed, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice , plus more for serving
- 1/2 tsp (scant) fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add brussels sprouts and garlic to a large mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice then toss. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss. Spread onto a cookie sheet in an even layer.
Bake in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through baking, until golden brown on edges, about 25 - 30 minutes. Serve warm spritzed with more lemon juice to taste and topped with parmesan cheese.
Recipe Source: adapted slightly from Whole Foods