Avocado Ranch Dressing
A deliciously flavorful and creamy avocado ranch dressing. Made with Greek yogurt and avocado instead of fat and calorie-heavy mayonnaise.
- 1 cup plain fat free or low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 medium avocado , peeled and cored
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 2 tsp dried)
- 1 - 2 tsp chopped fresh dill , to taste (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives (or 3/4 tsp dried)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- Up to 6 Tbsp milk , as needed (for a slightly richer dressing sub 2 Tbsp olive oil for some of the milk)
Add all dressing ingredients except for milk to a food processor. Pulse until well blended.
Add in milk 1 Tbsp at a time to reach desired thickness. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Add milk a tablespoon at a time so that you don't make these homemade ranch dressing to thin.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy