Strawberry Colada Smoothie
A perfectly refreshing and beautiful smoothie! A sweet coconut colada smoothie is swirled together with sweet strawberry puree. Easy to make and so delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 oz fresh strawberries , chilled, hulled
- 1 ripe banana , peeled and frozen
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 (5.3 oz) container coconut Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk beverage (the kind found in the dairy isle)*
Pulse strawberries in a food processor until well pureed.
To a blender add banana, pineapple, coconut Greek yogurt and 1 1/4 cups coconut milk. Pulse until well blended, adding an additional 1/4 cup coconut milk as needed.
Spoon pineapple mixture into glasses filling about 1/3 full then add a spoonful or two of the strawberry mixture, swirl lightly with a butter knife then repeat twice more. Serve immediately.
Alternately, all ingredients can be blended together in a blender versus processing strawberries separately.
*Light canned coconut milk can also be substitute just blend 1:1 with water.