Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
Ranch Dip upgraded with bacon and cheddar! This dip is deliciously rich and creamy and packed to the max with flavor. It will get rave reviews all around from both young and old alike, and it's so easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Calories: 233 kcal
- 8 slices bacon (9 oz) cooked until crisp, cooled and crumbled into bits
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Mix
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (from about 2)
- Fresh vegetables and crackers , for serving
Place Neufchatel cheese in a medium mixing bowl and using an electric hand mixer whip until smooth. Add sour cream and mix until smooth. Add dressing mix, cheddar cheese, green onions and bacon and stir and fold until well blended*. Serve with vegetables and crackers. Store dip in refrigerator in an airtight container.
*If you'd like to have some of the cheddar, onions and bacon on top of the dip just set some aside before mixing the rest in.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy