Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie
This Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie will quickly become a new go-to. It's brimming with freshness and natural sweetness, it's hearty and it has an irresistible strawberry flavor. And you can make it year round with frozen strawberries.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or 1% milk
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups (9 oz) frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 ripe medium bananas
- 1/2 cup quick oats or old fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to a blender, cover and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Nutrition listed based on using almond milk.