Pineapple Mango Lemonade
A perfectly refreshing, easy tom make summertime drink. Made with a delicious blend of three delicious juices - lemon juice, pineapple juice and mango nectar. Sweet and slightly tart and so satisfying!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Calories: 187 kcal
- 1 1/4 cups freshly squeezed and strained lemon juice, chilled
- 3 1/2 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup +2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 (46 oz) can Dole Pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (32 oz) bottle Mango nectar (100% juice), chilled
- Frozen pineapple chunks or mango chunks (optional)
In 1 gallon pitcher or larger whisk together lemon juice, water and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
Stir in pineapple juice and mango nectar. Add pineapple and mango chunks and ice. Serve cold.