Grilled Shrimp Boil Packets
- 1 lb baby or small red potatoes
- 2 ears corn, shucked and sliced into 1-inch thick disks
- 2 (4 oz) chicken or turkey cajun style andouille sausage links, sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 lb large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 Tbsp butter, diced into 1 Tbsp pieces
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Old Bay seafood seasoning, or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
Preheat a gas grill over medium-high heat to about 425 degrees*. Cut 8 sheets of 12 by 14-inch Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Use two sheets of foil per packet. Place potatoes on a plate and microwave on high power for 1 1/2 minutes, rotate and microwave 1 1/2 minutes longer. Once cool enough to handle cut into slices. Divide potatoes among each of the four double lined foil sheets (layering ingredients in center), followed by corn, sausage and shrimp.
Melt butter in a microwave safe dish in microwave. Stir in lemon juice, thyme and garlic. Divide butter mixture among packets drizzling about 2 Tbsp evenly over each. Sprinkle each with about 1/2 tsp of the seasoning. Wrap up sides of first sheet of foil, then place second sheet going opposite length and wrap while crimping edges to seal. Grill sealed side up about 12 - 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and shrimp have cooked through. Serve warm garnished with parsley.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy
These can also be cooked in the oven at 425 for about 15 minutes, or until shrimp has cooked through.