Garlicky Greek Spaghett
This Greek inspired spaghetti is loaded with so many fresh and flavorful ingredients! It's a breeze to throw together and it's so perfectly delicious! Plus, this is a dish that can be ready in about 20 minutes (prep your ingredients while the pasta cooks)! My kind of dinner.
- 12 oz . dry spaghetti
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced fresh garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 1 1/2 lbs roma tomatoes , seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup black olives , sliced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives , sliced
- 5 oz . feta cheese , crumbled
- 3 Tbsp drained capers
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil ribbons
Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water according to directions on package. When pasta is nearly finished heat olive oil in a small skillet or saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and saute until just lightly golden, about 1 minute.
Drain pasta and pour into a large serving bowl or mixing bowl. Pour olive oil and garlic mixture over pasta. Add in tomatoes, black olives, kalamata olives, feta, capers and parsley then toss to evenly coat while seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Toss in basil and serve.
Recipe source: adapted from Food and Wine
Be sure to have ingredients chopped and ready so you can add them in while the pasta is hot.