Broccoli Carrot and Cauliflower Coleslaw Salad
The ultimate crunch salad with a refreshing homemade coleslaw dressing. This is the perfect side dish to pulled chicken or pulled pork sandwiches or your favorite grilled chicken. It's easy to throw together and everyone will love these simple satisfying flavors.
- 3/4 cup plain 2% or fat free Greek yogurt (I recommend Fage for best consistency)
- 1/3 cup full fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 3 cups tiny diced broccoli florets
- 2 1/2 cups tiny diced cauliflower florets
- 1 1/4 cups thinly sliced baby carrots
In a medium mixing bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, honey and salt.
Add broccoli, cauliflower and baby carrots to a salad bowl.
Pour in dressing and toss to evenly coat. For best results serve within 30 minutes of adding dressing.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy