Strawberry Kale Coleslaw
This Strawberry Kale Coleslaw has such a delicious summery twist. It's crunchy, it's creamy, and it's so refreshing. The perfect easy side dish!
- 4 cups (slightly packed) shredded kale*
- 3 cups (slightly packed) shredded green cabbage
- 3/4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt (Fage brand perfered for consistency)
- 1/4 cup full fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 8 oz. fresh strawberries, sliced (and halved if larger)
Add kale and cabbage to a large mixing bowl or a salad bowl.
In a medium mixing bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey and season with salt to taste.
Pour dressing over kale and cabbage and toss to evenly coat.
Add strawberries and gently toss. Serve immediately.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy
*Remove thick ribs before chopping. Be sure to dry well in salad spinner after rinsing.