The easiest homemade coleslaw with only FOUR ingredients and it only takes minutes to make! It's so creamy, so refreshing and so delicious. The perfect summer side dish!
- 1 (14 oz.) pkg. coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey (or granulated sugar)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt (optional, to taste)
In a small mixing bowl whisk together mayonnaise honey, apple cider vinegar and a pinch or two of salt if needed.
Place coleslaw mixture in a medium mixing bowl pour mayonnaise mixture over then toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
- Try it with mix-ins too! I love it with bleu cheese, apples, dried cranberries or sliced almonds.