Corn Flake Cookies
Cornflake Cookies - with kettle chips! These sweet and salty no bake cookies are a treat you'll want to make a new tradition every holiday season! And these crisp and chewy peanut butter flavored cookies couldn't be easier to make, you don't even need to the oven on.
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (235 ml) light corn syrup
- 1 cup (246g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups (127g) cornflakes cereal
- 2 cups (113g) crushed Kettle Potato Chips*
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or wax paper (or just spread a long sheet of it across the counter).
In a large saucepan stir together sugar and corn syrup.
Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat immediately stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
Add in cornflakes and potato chips and toss to coat well.
Immediately scoop mixture out and drop by rounded spoonfuls (using two spoons or a cookie scoop) onto lined baking sheets.**
Let set at room temperature. Store in an airtight container.
- *Crush kettle chips about the size of the cornflakes, measure after crushing.
- **If adding sprinkles immediately sprinkle some over after dropping each cookie before the start to set, otherwise sprinkles won't stick.