Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad
A bright and refreshing fruit salad with a beautiful combination of colors. This is the perfect summer side dish for cookouts or parties it's also great for holidays any time of the year. You can switch of the fruits listed here for others you may have on hand.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries , diced
- 1 lb fresh pineapple , diced
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 12 oz red grapes , diced into halves
- 4 kiwis , peeled and diced
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges in juice, drained well and sliced into halves
- 2 ripe bananas , diced*
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lime zest (zest of 2 medium limes)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together they honey, lime zest and lime juice. Pour over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat (as it sits for a few minutes the juices will gather at the bottom, so toss again before plating).
*The bananas aren't pictured. I decided to add them later on because I love the sweet flavor they add.
Recipe Source: Cooking Classy