- 16 oz. 93% lean ground turkey, I recommend using Jennie-O*
- 1 Tbsp plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt, or as desired
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp (heaping) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (heaping) onion powder
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Add ground turkey to a medium mixing bowl. Sprinkle in breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Add mayonnaise and drizzle in Worcestershire sauce.
Gently toss and break up meat mixture to evenly blend. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into patties about 1/2-inch thick.
Preheat olive oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for a few minutes.
Add turkey patties and sear until golden brown on bottom, about 4 - 5 minutes, flip and continue to cook until cooked through, about 4 - 5 minutes longer. Center should register 165 degrees on an instant read thermometer.
Serve warm in hamburger buns or lettuce leaves with toppings of choice.
- *I've tried making these with other brands of ground turkey and they are too sticky. Jennie-O turkey isn't so wet and easy to work with.
- Good toppings include mashed avocado, red onion, sliced tomatoes, dill pickle coins, ketchup and mustard, light mayo mixed with ketchup, or bacon and provolone cheese if you want to splurge.
- Nutrition is for patties only, does not include buns or toppings as that amount will vary based on what you use.