I know you want one =). When I first began to create the recipe for this cookie I started with a chocolate cookie dough made from scratch. I hated the taste the cocoa left behind, or something. So, after 2 previous failed attempts at the perfect chocolate cookie (and lots of cookie dough tossed in the trash), I now have the perfect chocolate cookie. This recipe starts with a brownie mix and they are amazing to say the least! If you like chocolate or brownies you will love this cookie (and I mean come on who doesn’t like chocolate and brownies? =). It even reminds me of those amazing chocolate covered marshmallows that I love. This recipe is a must try! These cookies are luxurious!
You may also like to try S’mores Cookies, they taste just like a S’more!
Follow Cooking Classy
Marshmallow Brownie Cookies
Who doesn't love this flavor combo of chocolate and marshmallows? These cookies are dreamy!
- 1 (18.3 oz) pkg brownie mix (I used Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a cookie sheet and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together brownie mix, flour, brown sugar and salt. Add in eggs and milk and stir with a large spoon. Add in melted butter and vanilla and stir until well blended.
- Spoon dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet (you can fit 12 per sheet). Bake for 9 minutes and remove from oven and top each cookie with about 6 - 7 marshmallows (you may have to push down on the marshmallows slightly to keep them from rolling off).
- Move oven rack near the top of the oven and return cookies to oven to bake 2 more minutes until marshmallows soften. Remove from oven and set cookies aside. In a small microwave safe mixing bowl combine chocolate chips, butter and water.
- Microwave chocolate on 50% in 30 intervals stirring after each interval until melted and smooth. Pour mixture into a small ziploc bag. Cut a small tip off the end and drizzle over marshmallow brownies cookies. Store cookies in an airtight container.