Ranch Dip upgraded with bacon and cheddar! Easy to make and super delicious!
This dip is amazingly rich and creamy and packed to the max with flavor. It will get rave reviews all around from both young and old alike!
Easy Ranch Dip Recipe
This tastes just like a cheese ball but in a creamier more dip-able, no cracker breaking form! I made it the week before Thanksgiving and loved it so I decided to make it to have around for the holidays with all the company we’d be having. Let’s just say everyone was coming back for more!
Ingredients for Ranch Dip
- Sour cream
- Neufchatel Cheese
- Ranch seasoning packet
- Green onions
It’s the Ultimate Veggie and Cracker Dip
When I know this is in the fridge I just keep reaching in and grabbing some veggies to dive into this dip. I love everything about it. I mean with ingredients like bacon, cheddar and ranch how could you go wrong? All the best things in one incredible dip that is destined to please.
This will be a regular on my holiday menu and maybe take over that yearly holiday cheese ball tradition my mom used to have. It’s absolutely delicious and perfectly irresistible. Make it soon and enjoy!
Just fyi if you don’t like things very salt you can use low-sodium bacon or you can add a little more sour cream to balance out the salt. My family likes a bit of salt so it was perfect for us but if you don’t like much salt then adjust accordingly.
What I love most about this recipe is that you can make it ahead of time. You can whip it up the before heading to any family function, just be sure and cover it with Glad Press’n Seal Wrap beforehand.
Follow Cooking Classy
Ranch Dip upgraded with bacon and cheddar! This dip is deliciously rich and creamy and packed to the max with flavor. It will get rave reviews all around from both young and old alike, and it's so easy to make.
- 8 slices bacon (9 oz) cooked until crisp, cooled and crumbled into bits
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Mix
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (from about 2)
- Fresh vegetables and crackers , for serving
- Place Neufchatel cheese in a medium mixing bowl and using an electric hand mixer whip until smooth. Add sour cream and mix until smooth. Add dressing mix, cheddar cheese, green onions and bacon and stir and fold until well blended*. Serve with vegetables and crackers. Store dip in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- *If you'd like to have some of the cheddar, onions and bacon on top of the dip just set some aside before mixing the rest in.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy