An easy salmon recipe that is full of flavor? Yes please! This Orange Glazed Salmon is a perfect weeknight meal, yet it’s fancy enough to serve guests on the weekend, and it’s ready in under 30 minutes! This pan seared salmon is definitely worthy of your dinner rotation.
Easy Salmon Recipe Everyone Loves
This salmon is so good you’ll likely find your kids loving it too! My kids kept saying how much they loved it and that can be tricky to get from them with salmon. It’s full of vibrant orange flavor which pairs perfectly with the fresh rosemary.
I love skillet seared salmon because you get that delicious, slightly crisped golden brown exterior and a perfectly fall apart tender interior. And not only do you get incredible flavor here but you can have this salmon ready in no time!
Extra Orange Glaze for Veggies and Rice
I recommend serving this orange glazed salmon with a side of rice or couscous and some steamed asparagus or broccoli. It makes quite a bit of sauce so the extra sauce goes perfectly over the rice.
Thankfully you can find pretty good navel oranges year round these days so this is a recipe you can make any day of the year. It’s packed with fresh flavor and it’s a healthy dinner everyone will enjoy.
I love that it’s a hearty and filling dish too thanks to the healthy fats in the salmon. And I also love that picky kids even like this!
So now when you see those salmon fillets go on sale this month you’ll know just what to make! Then after you try this recipe I have plenty more salmon recipes for you to try.
More Salmon Recipes You Might Like
- Salmon with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Creamy Salmon Piccata
- Baked Lemon Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
- One Pan Parmesan Crusted Salmon with Roasted Broccoli
Follow Cooking Classy
Orange-Rosemary Glazed Salmon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets (1-inch thick),
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 5 Tbsp chicken broth , divided
- 1 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 2 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick saute pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add salmon and to pan and cooked until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 3 - 4 minutes per side. Transfer salmon to a plate while leaving oil in pan.
- Add garlic and rosemary to pan and saute 20 seconds, then add 1/4 cup chicken broth and simmer until mostly reduced.
- Stir in orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and honey. In a small bowl whisk together remaining 1 Tbsp chicken broth with cornstarch.
- Pour into pan, season sauce with salt and pepper to taste then bring to a boil and allow to boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over salmon.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy