I just love everything about these fun little treats. Their sweet and lightly salty deliciousness, their beauty and of course, their simplicity. Holiday treats don’t get any easier than this. Another great thing about these bite size treats is that everyone loves them, young and old alike. They are perfect for a party, to give as a gift or even to make just for yourself because you simply must have them =). And when they take about 15 minutes to make, how could you not want to make these? I just love the holidays. Especially when these show up =). Enjoy!
- 70 square pretzels (do NOT use butter snaps)
- 70 Hershey's Hugs chocolates (from nearly 1 full 12 oz package), unwrapped
- 70 Milk Chocolate M&M's, I used the red and green Christmas package
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper. Align pretzels on cookie sheet in a single layer then top each pretzel with one Hershey's Hug chocolate. Bake in preheated oven for 4 - 5 minutes, until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but NOT melting, the chocolates should still hold their shape).
- Remove from oven and carefully place one M&M in the center of each soft Hug and press down on M&M to spread the chocolate. Place in refrigerator and allow to rest until chocolate has set, about 5 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
- Recipe Source: adapted from g*rated
….and a little food pop art. Love food, love art and I love Photoshop. Don’t know how to do hardly anything with it but it’s fun to learn all that it can do.