Birds Nest Rolo Pretzels are a cute, easy to make Easter treat. And not only are these adorable but they are delicious! They are fun for kids and adults alike.
They are simply a salted mini pretzel topped with a melted rolo, 3 pastel colored Sixlets candies and sweetened toasted coconut. They are a bite size, crunchy, chocolaty, coconut and caramel delight! I hope you enjoy and have a great Easter!
Follow Cooking Classy
These are a cute, easy to make Easter treat. And not only are these adorable but they are delicious! They are fun for kids and adults alike.
- 24 mini square pretzels
- 24 Rolo chocolate candies , unwrapped
- Pastel colored Sixlets chocolate candies , unwrapped (about 1/3 bag)
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened , toasted coconut, very lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place 24 pretzels in a single layer on wax paper lined cookie sheet. Top each pretzel with one Rolo candy in the center of pretzel. Place Rolo lined pretzels in preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and gently press three Sixlets candies into the center of each melted rolo. Gently press toasted coconut around edges of melted rolo. Place Bird's Nest Pretzels in the freezer for 5 minutes, until chocolate hardens. Carefully pretzels remove from wax paper (you can use a butter knife to remove bottom), store in an airtight container.