A PB&J Party

01.15.2016

This post is brought to you by Smuckers and Mom it Foward. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

PB&J Party

This time of year is sometimes a little gloomy. The holiday hype is gone, it’s dark and and cold outside, and most of us are on a diet. Pfft. So when my friends at Smucker’s sent me all of the necessities to have a PB&J party with my kids, I couldn’t resist! I’m all about throwing a party for no other reason than to have a party! My youngest daughter loved helping me assemble the sandwiches and put up the decorations while my other daughter was away to school. She also loved that she was in on the surprise that awaited her sister when she got home. We decided to surprise her because she has been doing so well in school. She LOVES PB&J and so this party definitely did not disappoint. She was so excited when she walked in the door and saw the streamers, cupcakes and of course a big platter of PB&J sandwiches. She invited some neighborhood friends over and all of the kids had had so much fun at this spur of the moment PB&J party! I always love to see my kids have a good time so every now and they it’s fun to throw them a little party or take them out on a date night just for fun, especially during the months like January where there’s not a lot of anything going on. Plus I think it’s nice to reward our kids once in a while for their hard work.

PB&J Party

I hope you all get the chance to host your own PB&J party with your little ones. It was so easy to throw together. Isn’t it that ease of preparation why we make PB&J’s in the first place? And of course they are nutritious and delicious. So go out and get a variety of Smucker’s fruit spreads and throw one of your own! And if you are feeling lucky, you can WIN a care package from Smucker’s full of goodies! All you have to do is leave a comment below and you’re automatically entered to win!

PB&J PartyPB&J PartyPB&J PartyPB&J Party

• Lisa: That’s so adorable! I love PB&J and that sounds like fun even for grown-ups ;) January 15, 2016 at 5:23pm Reply

• Melissa: This is really cute. My kids love pb&j. January 16, 2016 at 4:26am Reply

• Connie Taylor: Love Love Love your Sweet Orang Marmalade and My granddaughter always looks in my pantry for her uncrustables. January 16, 2016 at 6:24am Reply

• Betsy: Would love to have a pb&j party for my kids and their friends! January 16, 2016 at 7:07am Reply

• Jackie Mitchell: Such cute little sammies! Where did you find those adorable animal cutters? Big thumbs up! January 16, 2016 at 8:37am Reply

• Jennifer Hamner: Who wouldn’t love a pb&j party! A staple in our home and especially at the preschool I work at. Cutest cutouts I’ve seen + the best tasting jam = a party in my mouth!! January 16, 2016 at 9:11am Reply

• Susan Sele: What a fun idea! January 16, 2016 at 9:33am Reply

• Audrey: Where can I get tose adorable sqndwich cutters? My grandsons would love animal sandwiches! January 16, 2016 at 10:49am Reply

• Suzanne C.: I love the jars of milk! This would be really fun to do! January 16, 2016 at 11:47am Reply

• freidia: What a Great idea!
    Can’t wait to throw a PB&J Party!! January 16, 2016 at 12:06pm Reply

• katherine: I love this idea. This would work for all ages of kids (even my ladies Bible study group).
    It’s also economical using ingredients I already have in my cupboard.
    Thanks for the great idea. January 16, 2016 at 1:09pm Reply

• katherine: great idea, thanks January 16, 2016 at 1:10pm Reply

• Ally: Cute! When I make PB&J for the family, it all ends up being different–some like whole wheat bread, some like white, then crunchy versus creamy, and different flavors of jam/jelly. A party would be easy with my practice! January 16, 2016 at 1:12pm Reply

• Gina: Who doesn’t love pb and j. Love the adorable cut outs. January 16, 2016 at 3:32pm Reply

• Jan Morse: Such a great idea. January 16, 2016 at 4:42pm Reply

• Kathy Smitherman: Love Smuckers peach preserves on toast or on PB&J. January 16, 2016 at 5:45pm Reply

• David: PB&J is a food that our kids never complain about. With the assortment of flavors that Smucker’s makes, you never get tired of it. January 16, 2016 at 6:57pm Reply

• anita m: Pb&j is a classic but like any dish, it had to be made with exactly the right quality ingredients. Otherwise it’s just not the same. January 16, 2016 at 9:27pm Reply

• Diana Brodeur: This looks like such a fun party! I know my oldest daughter would love this! January 17, 2016 at 10:03am Reply

• Susan Christy: PB&J Party! FUN!!! I love mine with super crunchy and grape. January 17, 2016 at 11:38am Reply

• Leslie: These are too cute! What a great party. It looks like a lot of fun. January 17, 2016 at 5:35pm Reply

• Emily: We’d make lots of jelly sandwiches due to my son’s pb allergy, but my oldest daughter loves animals and about died when she saw the cute pic of the sandwiches! January 17, 2016 at 5:52pm Reply

• Bianca: omg cutest freaking pb&j’s i’ve ever seen!! :) January 17, 2016 at 8:29pm Reply

• beth tortorici: I have an 11 year old peanut butter addict! This would be a cute valentine’s day party idea. Love it!! January 18, 2016 at 6:48am Reply

• LaTanya: Love the cute sandwiches! January 18, 2016 at 1:30pm Reply

• pat: I love the cutouts. Where did you find the cutters? January 18, 2016 at 2:15pm Reply

• Susie: I agree this would be cute for Valentine’s day or a kids birthday party! Love the animal cut outs, we need to get some! January 18, 2016 at 3:01pm Reply

• Laura @ Laura’s Culinary Adventures: How fun! January 18, 2016 at 6:44pm Reply

• Ashley: Those sandwiches are so cute! Thanks for the giveaway January 19, 2016 at 4:47am Reply

• Deborah: What cute ideas January 19, 2016 at 4:47am Reply