Chocolate Chip Cookie dough fudge! Two delectable desserts combine into one to create a sensational treat that literally melts in your mouth.
Here’s a recipe I’ve had on my to do list for several months and I’m so glad I finally got around to it, I shouldn’t have waited this long. This fudge is so dreamy!
When I saw the picture and recipe over at Bake at 350 I immediately thought of penuche fudge. This fudge, to me, is an incredible combination of chocolate chip cookie dough meets penuche fudge.
It literally melts in your mouth. I need to get it out of my house because I can’t stop eating it!
Try it soon, you’ll love it!
Follow Cooking Classy
16 Quick & Easy 30 Minute Recipes! (plus weekly recipe updates)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
- In a 3 quart saucepan combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, cream, milk, corn syrup and salt. Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until sugar has dissolved. Heat mixture to 240 degrees, stirring occasionally.
- Once it reaches 240 degrees immediately remove from heat and stir in butter, vanilla and flour. Stir mixture until it becomes thick and lukewarm.* Pour mixture into an electric stand mixer and beat mixture on medium speed with the paddle attachment for about 2-4 minutes until mixture is very thick, scraping down sides of the bowl several times while mixing.
- Press thickened fudge into a buttered 8x8 dish and gently press chocolate chips onto fudge. Refrigerate fudge about 30 minutes until fudge is set and chocolate is hardened. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.
- *This method is different from that of the original recipe. If you have ever made penuche fudge before you may have used the same method I used here. Stirring the fudge simply cools it faster, rather than pouring it into a pan and waiting for it to cool. It saves wait time and washing another pan.
- Recipe adapted from: Bake at 350