Pretzel Turtles are one of the easiest treats you’ll ever make! Crisp salty pretzel layered with sweet caramel chocolate Rolo candy and finished with crunchy pecans. Everyone loves these!
Pretzel Turtles, the Easiest Treat!
Where have these tasty Pretzel Turtles been all my life? This is one of those easy treats that I’ve seen for years yet I’ve never actually tried them it until now.
I was totally missing out because these seriously easy treats are so good!
My 5 year old loved to help me make these and we both loved that they were ready so quickly.
And I actually love melty chocolate so I may or may not have eaten a few before they chilled and set. There’s just something so irresistible about melted chocolate.
Really this is one of those things you don’t really need a recipe for, it’s more to share the idea with you in case you’ve been missing out on it.
Because maybe you’re like me and you’ve been seeing them for years but for one reason or another you just always forget to make them, so I’m here to tell you do it!
And then quickly rush them off to neighbors and friends before you’ve polished off half the batch and then suddenly realized what you’ve done :).
Chocolate is just one of those thing that gets us all isn’t it? Especially after a long day, or a bad day, or a hectic day, or a rainy day, or a Monday, or yeah, just any day.
It’s chocolate! And it has magical powers.
So just imagine tasting it now – a crisp, salty pretzel topped with decadent chocolate that’s filled with sweet soft caramel and finish it off with a crunchy pecan for a pop of nutty goodness.
Mmm mmm mmm. And they are just so perfectly mini and pop-able. I love holiday treats like these!
More Easy 3-Ingredient Recipes You’ll Love!
Follow Cooking Classy
16 Quick & Easy 30 Minute Recipes! (plus weekly recipe updates)
Pretzel Turtles (3 Ingredients)
- 1 (11 oz) bag Rolo candies (50 Rolo's)
- 50 mini pretzels
- 50 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line an 18 by 13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay pretzels in a single layer on baking sheet then place one Rolo candy in the center of each pretzel.
- Warm in preheated oven just until chocolate and caramel have softened, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven then press 1 pecan into each Rolo candy. Transfer baking sheet to refrigerator and chill until chocolate has set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature (preferably in a single layer - the chocolate softens up just a little at room temperature).