All you need to make this easy S’mores Dip are three basic ingredients and five minutes of your time! This dip is so decadent and delicious — it’ll disappear in no time!
Easy S’mores Dip
I’m slightly obsessed with s’mores, and I crave them all year round.
I hear people say they’ve never tried a real s’more. You know, the kind where you go out into the wide open mountainous wilderness, light a blazing campfire under a gentle breezy, starlit sky and then you wait for the mesmerizing flames to die down to hot coals.
That’s when you slowly rotate and toast a perfectly soft vanilla marshmallow to golden brown perfection and sandwich it between two crunchy honey grahams along with a square of milk chocolate.
And the moment you’ve been waiting for, you get to either shove it all in your face or slowly savor each and every bite…and then proceed to make another. I never stop until my stomach starts to hurt with those things! S’mores probs, people, s’mores probs.
So, middle of winter stuck in the house, what’s a woman to do? I either toast marshmallows over my stovetop or find recipes like these that taste just like a s’more but don’t require a campfire to get all those flavors.
This is going to be one of my go to dip recipes. It may be challenging to get it to look pretty but this time around I don’t care about appearance.
It’s all about the melty chocolate and that gooey marshmallow goodness! And did I mention this s’mores dip only requires three ingredients and a few minutes prep? Oh yes, three decadent ingredients all melted and marbled together!
Just a word of advice, don’t make this if you are home alone. You’ll quickly lose track of how much you ate, and before you know it half the bowl might be gone. It is just that good!
S’mores Dip Ingredients
For this simple s’mores recipe, you’ll need:
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Marshmallow creme
How to Make S’mores Dip
- In a medium microwave-safe mixing bowl, add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for 30-second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Pour into wide serving bowl or pie plate, then dollop with marshmallow creme.
- Microwave again just until the creme is melted, then use the tip of a knife to swirl creme into chocolate mixture.
Can I Make This S’mores Dip Ahead of Time?
If you want to bring this dip to a potluck or party, I’d wait until you arrive to make it. This dip is best served warm, and it tends to harden over time.
What Should I Serve with This Dip?
Serve this s’mores dip with fresh strawberries and graham crackers. You could also serve it with pretzels, apple slices, Nilla wafers, or any other fruit you’d like.
Tips for the Best S’mores Dip
- For a slightly less sweet dip, use bittersweet chocolate chips.
- Regular marshmallows can’t be substituted for the marshmallow creme. If you can’t find marshmallow creme at the store, you can easily make it yourself.
- Double check that you’re purchasing sweetened condensed milk and not evaporated milk. They’re two completely different products!
More S’mores Desserts You’ll Love:
More Homemade Dips to Try:
- Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- Lemon Cream Fruit Dip
Follow Cooking Classy
A deliciously decadent, perfectly easy to make dip that tastes just like s'mores! And you'll only need 3 ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- Add chocolate chips and condensed milk to a medium microwave safe mixing bowl. Heat in microwave on HIGH power, in 30 second increments, stirring between intervals, until melted and smooth (at this point I thinned mine out with a few tablespoons of hot water so it wasn't so thick and so it stayed a nice dip-able consistency longer). Pour into a wide and shallow serving bowl or pie plate.
Dollop tablespoons of the marshmallow fluff over chocolate mixture, heat in microwave about 20 seconds longer until marshmallow has melted, then remove and using a sharp knife, swirl marshmallow into dip. (Alternately you can scoop marshmallow cream into a small microwave safe bowl and heat until it melts, about 15 - 20 seconds, then stir and scoop small spoonfuls randomly over top of chocolate mixture and swirl). Serve with graham crackers and optional strawberries.