Are you looking for a cute, simple Easter treat to make this year? Then these may just be exactly what you are looking for! These are not only adorable but they are delicious and so easy to make. They are fun for kids and adults alike. They are simply a salted mini pretzel topped with a melted rolo, 3 pastel colored Sixlets candies and sweetened toasted coconut. They are a bite size, crunchy, chocolaty, coconut and caramel delight! I hope you enjoy and have a great Easter!
You may also like to make these as Baby Birds Nest Rolo Pretzels.
- 24 mini square pretzels
- 24 Rolo chocolate candies, unwrapped
- Pastel colored Sixlets chocolate candies, unwrapped (about 1/3 bag)
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened, toasted coconut, very lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place 24 pretzels in a single layer on wax paper lined cookie sheet. Top each pretzel with one Rolo candy in the center of pretzel. Place Rolo lined pretzels in preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and gently press three Sixlets candies into the center of each melted rolo. Gently press toasted coconut around edges of melted rolo. Place Bird's Nest Pretzels in the freezer for 5 minutes, until chocolate hardens. Carefully pretzels remove from wax paper (you can use a butter knife to remove bottom), store in an airtight container.
- Recipe Source: Cooking Classy