This Cranberry Pomegranate Smoothie is such a bright refreshing, nutritious smoothie. Perfect for on on the go breakfast or midday snack.
It’s made with cranberries, pomegranate juice, bananas, almond milk, greek yogurt and ice. It’s so easy to make and can be ready in minutes.
I love this recipe in the fall and winter when fresh cranberries are in season. It’s a great way to eat raw cranberries!
Feel free to halve the recipe if you only need enough for 1.
Follow Cooking Classy
A bright, nutritious smoothie that's packed with good for you ingredients.
- 1 cup cranberries , frozen
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup original almond milk
- 1 (5.3 oz) container vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 very ripe banana , peeled
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.