Turtle Pumpkin Pie – super easy, deliciously creamy with plenty of pumpkin flavor, and it’s perfectly spiced!
Looking for the easiest pumpkin pie you’ll ever make? Look no further because I’m pretty sure this one takes the cake, or pie for that matter. This Turtle Pumpkin Pie is not only incredibly easy to make, but it is so creamy and delicious!
One thing I love about this recipe is that it is so straightforward and simple that my kids can help me make it, and even better, they can do most of the work.
Pies can be complicated and full of far too many steps, and with that said, there usually isn’t much my kids can help me with when I’m making them. Not the case here.
This pie couldn’t get any easier! Holidays are about being together and spending time with one another but sometimes we get caught up in everything and forget about the little things, like making a simple dessert with our kids.
I love how proud my kids are when they’ve helped with part of the meal and how excited they get to serve it to everyone while letting them know they helped make it.
I hope you love it as much as we do!
Follow Cooking Classy
Turtle Pumpkin Pie
An easy to make no bake pumpkin pie with the delicious flavor addition of pecans and caramel.
- 1/4 cup +2 Tbsp caramel ice cream topping , divided
- 1 (6 oz) ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp chopped PLANTERS Pecans , divided
- 2 (3.4 oz) pkgs. JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 oz) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping , thawed, divided
- Pour 1/4 cup of the caramel sauce onto bottom of pie crust and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped pecans evenly over caramel layer. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding (both packets), milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the COOL WHIP Topping. Chill pie in refrigerator 1 hour. Top with remaining COOL WHIP Topping, caramel sauce and pecans just before serving. Recipe source: KRAFT
Turtle Pumpkin Pie
Amount Per Serving
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Vitamin A 3880IU78%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition values are estimates only. See full disclaimer here.