This Sausage Veggie and Apple Sheet Pan Dinner is the perfect way to use those seasonal veggies and herbs. It’s an easy recipe to throw together and it has the perfect fall flavors.
A Delicious Sheet Pan Dinner
This is loaded with all the best things. Turkey sausage, sweet potatoes (or use butternut squash), Brussels sprouts, red onions and apples.
Then it’s drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with garlic and herbs – because those make everything better.
It’s a bit of chopping, then toss everything together on one pan, bake it in the oven and voila! Simple tasty dinner, that’s packed with nutritious ingredients and clean up couldn’t be easier.
Watch the Video!
Ingredients You’ll Need for This Recipe
- Smoked turkey sausage
- Sweet potatoes
- Brussels sprouts
- Red onion
- Olive oil
- Dried thyme, sage, rosemary
- Fresh parsley
How to Make This Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- Preheat oven and grease a baking sheet.
- Add sausage, veggies and apples to sheet pan.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil, sprinkle with herbs (add parsley at the end) then season with S&P and toss.
- Roast in preheated oven 30 minutes tossing once halfway through.
More Fall Dinner Ideas
- Roast Chicken and Chicken Gravy
- One Pan Creamy Chicken and Rice
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli
- Mexican Honey Lime Chicken and Sweet Potato Skillet
Autumn Sausage Veggie and Apple Sheet Pan Dinner
This Sausage Veggie and Apple Sheet Pan Dinner is the perfect way to use those seasonal veggies and herbs. It's an easy recipe to throw together and it has the perfect fall flavors.
- 12 oz. smoked turkey sausage, sliced into 1/3-inch thick slices
- 16. oz sweet potatoes,* peeled and diced into 3/4-inch cubes
- 16. oz. brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced into chunks
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp each dried thyme, sage and rosemary (crush rosemary)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 crisp baking apples, cored and diced into 1 1/4-inch chunks (I used 1 Jazz, 1 Braeburn)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Add sausage, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, apples, onion and garlic to sheet pan.
Drizzle everything with olive oil, sprinkle with thyme, sage and rosemary then season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to coat.
Roast in preheated oven 15 minutes then remove and toss.
Return to oven and continue to roast until veggies and apples are tender, about 15 minutes longer.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy
*For another great option try substituting butternut squash.