This Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie will quickly become a new go-to. It’s brimming with freshness and natural sweetness, it’s hearty and it has an irresistible strawberry flavor. And you can make it year round with frozen strawberries.
The Perfect Strawberry Smoothie Recipe!
I’ve been making this least once a week lately because it’s creamy, filling and perfectly delicious and it’s such a refreshing start to the morning. Plus, even my kids love it!
It’s one of those super quick recipes and it’s makes a great on the go breakfast.
Can I Use Dairy Milk?
If I’m making it for my kids I prefer to use cows milk and it’s actually creamier that way but it could use the extra extra teaspoon of honey.
love that this is more of a balanced and filling smoothie with the Greek yogurt and oats – so you get a whole grain, some added protein from the Greek yogurt plus the probiotics that come with it.
If you’d prefer you can leave the Greek yogurt out to cut calories just add some more milk to make up for it. Either way you’ll love this Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie!
Follow Cooking Classy
Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or 1% milk
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups (9 oz) frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 ripe medium bananas
- 1/2 cup quick oats or old fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender, cover and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Nutrition listed based on using almond milk.