How dreamy would it be to enjoy this seriously refreshing, ice cold, fruit packed Mango Peach and Strawberry Smoothie while you’re soaking up the sun on a beach somewhere this summer? This peach smoothie is the perfect way to start your day and it has the perfect blend of sweet fruity flavors!
Healthy Strawberry Mango Peach Smoothie
There’s just something about this combination of fruits that works so well together, each one perfectly complementing the other. The bright flavors of the peach mango smoothie will leave you craving more all summer long!
Everyone in my family loved this healthy smoothie and it’s one we’ll make again and again. It doesn’t get much easier than fruit smoothies, and they’re a great way to pack fruit into your diet.
Normally I’m always adding Greek yogurt and almond milk to smoothies to make them more filling and creamy, but this time around I went with juice and I actually liked the juice version more than the yogurt/almond milk version. It gave it a nice natural sweetness and kept it fruity.
I love how this peach smoothie makes a tasty breakfast or a good midday snack. It’s a great way to get some of that recommend daily fruit intake, smoothies are the best way for me to get my kids eat eat lots of fruit.
I love how smoothies taste like a treat but they are packed with vitamins and nutrients. In other words, I guess I should start skipping that after-dinner cake and opting for another smoothie instead!
Strawberry Mango Peach Smoothie Ingredients
For this peach and strawberry mango smoothie recipe, you’ll need:
- Frozen mango chunks
- Frozen strawberries
- Fresh peach slices
- Chilled pineapple juice
How to Make a Smoothie
Simply add the fruit smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until the peach smoothie is your desired consistency! Depending on what blender you have, you may need to scrape down the sides halfway through to ensure everything gets blended up.
Can I Make This Peach Smoothie with All Frozen Fruit?
Of course! I just like the blend of fresh and frozen fruit because it makes the smoothie the perfect drinking consistency.
Can I Use Another Fruit Juice?
If you don’t have pineapple juice on hand, orange or apple juice would work well in this smoothie too. Or use a tropical juice blend. Just make sure you’re using real juice and nothing sweetened with additional sugar or corn syrup.
Can You Freeze Smoothies?
I believe so, although I haven’t tried it myself. I bet you could freeze any leftover peach mango smoothie in an airtight jar and set it on the counter to thaw a bit when you’re ready to drink it.
Tips for the Best Fruit Smoothie
- The riper your banana, the sweeter this peach and strawberry smoothie will be!
- Feel free to play around with the frozen fruit ratios. If you want this to have a stronger peach flavor, add more peaches. For a stronger strawberry flavor, add more strawberries, and so on.
- Make sure you’re adding chilled pineapple juice to this smoothie, otherwise your smoothie won’t be ice cold!
More Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love:
- Strawberry Spinach Green Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake
- Strawberry Colada Smoothie
- Blueberry Cheesecake Breakfast Protein Shake
- Healthy Protein Smoothies
- Tropical Avocados Smoothies
- Wild Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
Follow Cooking Classy
Strawberry Mango Peach Smoothie
Such an easy flavorful refreshing smoothie! Filled with nutritious fruit and a great start to your morning.
- 1 1/2 cup frozen , peeled mango chunks, partially thawed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh peach slices (2 medium peaches, pitted)
- 1 well ripened banana
- 2 cups chilled pineapple juice*
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
*Apple or orange juice can be used instead.