Looking for a delicious and incredibly simple meal that will please everyone? Then look no further because this Chicken Parmesan made with KRAFT Fresh Take is unbelievable easy to prepare and it is completely satifying! You’ll have an impressive meal on the table in no time, while family or guest will believe you spent hours preparing this mouthwatering dish. This Chicken Parmesan is full of shortcuts (compared to that of the average made from scratch Chicken Parmesan) and can’t we all use some shortcuts in our dinner recipes?
The chicken cutlets are dipped and coated in the KRAFT Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumb Mix, then baked in the oven and sprinkled with Kraft Mozzarella with a Touch of Philedelphia near the end of baking. Then they are covered with store bought (or homemade) marinara sauce and garnished with chopped fresh basil. It is an entree that is sure to please. I think KRAFT must have hired some wonderful chef’s to create the recipe for the KRAFT Fresh Take Parmesan Recipe because it is perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of cheese and breadcrumbs, and it helps turn a simple chicken breast into something that adds some excitement to dinner and makes it is over the top delicious. Enjoy!
I didn’t notice until after I’d I’d taken pictures that I left the marinara sauce out of the ingredients photo directly above, so don’t forget to add it to your shopping list =).
Dip the trimmed and cut chicken breast cutlets into the KRAFT Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix. Transfer to a baking sheet coated with cooking spray (I used olive oil spray).
Sprinkle with the KRAFT Mozzarella with a Touch of Philadelphia during the last few minutes of baking. Then remove from oven, spoon marinara sauce over chicken and garnish with fresh basil. Easy as that!
- 3 (8 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. KRAFT FRESH TAKE Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix Italian Parmesan Recipe
- 1 cup KRAFT shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a touch of Philadelphia
- 1 cup Marinara sauce - store bought or homemade
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a rimmed 12 x 17-inch baking sheet (a cookie sheet) with cooking spray. Slice each chicken breast in half through the thickness of the breast (as though you were cutting a hamburger bun. Lay one hand over the top of the breast then carefully cut horizontally through thickness of chicken breasts to opposite end to create to two thinner chicken cutlets). Pound thicker areas of chicken cutlets to 1/2-inch thick. Open and mix KRAFT FRESH TAKE according to directions listed on package. Dip each chicken cutlet into FRESH TAKE and coat both sides in mixture, while pressing cutlet into mixture to allow more to adhere. Transfer coated chicken cutlet to prepared baking sheet, sprinkle tops with remaining FRESH TAKE mixture. Bake in preheated oven 25 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle tops of chicken with KRAFT Mozzarella cheese with a touch of Philadelphia. Return to oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 3 minutes longer. Remove from oven and spoon about 2 - 3 Tbsp Marinara sauce over each piece of chicken. Sprinkle tops with fresh basil. Serve immediately.