Cookies and Cream Popcorn combines the chocolate-and-frosting flavors of Oreos with the crave-worthy crunch of popcorn. Whip up this easy treat in under 10 minutes with simple pantry ingredients and watch it disappear!
What do you make when you’re in a crunch for time but want a wowing, incredible, and highly addictive treat? Cookies and cream popcorn mix. I don’t know if there’s a better way to celebrate Oreo’s 100th birthday than by making a batch of this perfect, intensely delicious popcorn.
Cookies and Cream Popcorn
I made this easy popcorn in under 10 minutes! It is one of my new favorite treats!
I couldn’t stop eating it even though it was 10:00 in the morning =). Be warned, once you start munching it is going to be hard to stop.
I’d recommend wrapping some up in treat bags, tying them with a ribbon, and gifting them to friends, neighbors, or coworkers. Enjoy!
Getting Creative with Popcorn
Popcorn is such a crowd-pleaser for any fun event, movie night, or after-school snack. And there are so many interesting ways to remix a popcorn snack! I love to make a big bowl for family movie night or for family parties—kids especially love it. I’ve also made large batches of popcorn mix and bagged it up in clear or seasonal cellophane bags tied up with ribbon to gift to friends, neighbors, teachers, and other recipients.
Other delicious popcorn recipes you might want to try:
- Salted Caramel Popcorn
- White Chocolate Lemon Popcorn
- Funfetti Popcorn (Easter Bunny Bait)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice White Chocolate Caramel Corn
- Peppermint Bark Popcorn
- Old Fashioned Pink Popcorn
- Christmas Crunch
- Orange Creamsicle Popcorn
Follow Cooking Classy
16 Quick & Easy 30 Minute Recipes! (plus weekly recipe updates)
Cookies and Cream Popcorn
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels , or 2 bags tender white popcorn
- 1 (12 oz) bag Vanilla Candy Melts, such as Wilton
- 24 Oreo cookies , chopped into pebble size pieces (about 3 cups)
- Pop popcorn kernels in popcorn popper into a very large bowl, according to manufacturers directions (or alternately in microwave if using microwave popcorn bags). Remove any unpopped kernels. Toss chopped Oreos into popped popcorn.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt Vanilla Candy Melts in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted and smooth. Drizzle half of melted candy melts over popcorn mixture. Toss several times with a rubber spatula then drizzle remaining melted candy melts over popcorn mixture and toss mixture gently for about 30 seconds - 1 minute until evenly coated. Pour mixture into wax paper to allow mixture to cool and candy melts to set. Store Cookies and Cream Popcorn in an airtight container.
- Recipe Source: adapted from Sing for Your Supper