Two Ingredient Fruit Dip (A 60 Second Recipe)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy.
This incredibly easy Fruit Dip uses just two ingredients and can be made in under 5 minutes. It pairs well with any fruit and is a crowd favorite!
Super Easy Fruit Dip Recipe
I got this marshmallow fluff fruit dip recipe from my sister, who got it from her mother-in-law, who got if from I don’t know where. Basically what I’m saying is this recipe is not my creation, so if you know who came up with it please let me know because I would love to credit them. They seriously came up with something genius!
This strawberry fruit dip recipe literally can be made and ready for dipping in 60 seconds. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
It’s creamy, fluffy, sweet and oh so delicious. It will have you doing the finger swipe to any remaining streaks straggling behind in the bowl.
If there’s any left the next day (which is very very rare), I always want to eat it for breakfast. It is served with fruit, so that’s healthy right?
Fruit Dip Ingredients
For this easy fruit dip, all you need is:
- Strawberry cream cheese
- Marshmallow creme
I’m telling you, this is the best fruit dip ever!
How to Make Fruit Dip
To make this marshmallow fruit dip, simply stir together the cream cheese and marshmallow creme. You’ll likely need to use a fork for this to ensure everything is well combined.
What Should I Serve With This Fruit Dip?
This is a lightly flavored strawberry dip that pairs well with pretty much anything! I’d avoid using softer fruits like banana slices or mango, but heartier berries and fruit slices pair well with this.
My favorite things to serve with this fruit dip include whole strawberries, diced pineapple, apple slices and mini pretzels.
Can I Make This Ahead of Time?
Absolutely! Although it’s so easy to make that there’s no need to make this fruit dip with marshmallow creme ahead of time. But if you do want to prep this before a big party, it will stay fresh in an airtight container for up to three days if kept in the fridge.
Tips for the Best Fruit Dip
- You can use any cream cheese flavor you’d like in this recipe. Honey, blueberry and mixed berry cream cheese would also work.
- Set toothpicks beside this fruit dip so it’s easier for guests to dunk in their fruit.
- If you can’t find marshmallow creme where you live, you can make it yourself quite easily. Check out my marshmallow creme recipe for instructions!
More Easy Appetizers You’ll Love:
- Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- Easy Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Cheese Ball
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Ranch Hummus
- 3-Ingredient Queso Cheese Dip
Follow Cooking Classy
Easy Fruit Dip
- 8 oz strawberry cream cheese , at room temperature
- 7 oz marshmallow creme*
- In a medium mixing bowl, using a fork, whisk together strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow cream until well combined.
- Serve with fruit for dipping (my favorites are strawberries, apple slices, blueberries or diced pineapple. This is also delicious with mini pretzels). Store in refrigerator up to three days, stir again before serving.